Rich On A Unicycle

I received my first unicycle as a gift from my wife on Christmas, 2005. For anyone interested, I'm chronicling the process of learning to ride it here. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: Tucson, AZ, United States

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

One wheel to four wheels

I finally accomplished something today that I've been hoping to do for the past week or so: I rode my unicycle from my typical launch point to my parked car, which was about 150' away. This happened at the end of my 2-hour-plus practice session, which included lots of intermediate-distance rides, and a couple of longer ones. I was dead tired when I was done.

I continue to be encouraged by my ability to correct out of potential UPDs, which seems to be improving steadily.

The only downside to today's practice session was one UPD which resulted in a new scratch on my right calf from the pins on the right pedal. But after washing it off, SpongeBob took on the job of covering it, and I'm sure it will heal nicely thanks to his efforts.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! It had been awhile since I checked this - way to go, bro. So how old are your new school friends? :)

10:45 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice leg, sexy ;)

4:51 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home