Rich On A Unicycle

I received my first unicycle as a gift from my wife on Christmas, 2005. For anyone interested, I'm chronicling the process of learning to ride it here. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: Tucson, AZ, United States

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Ho hum

No real progress today, aside from hitting a decent run 15 minutes after starting instead of 60. I had several 20-40 footers, and I continue to feel like something inside is understanding what's going right, even if I'm not able to duplicate the experience automatically yet. But no major breakthroughs.

I was through after an hour and a half. At that point, the school kids started running around the park for some sort of "recess run" that I've seen them do before, and I just wasn't up for waiting for them to finish. I guess one of them recognized me, because as I was wheeling my unicycle to my car I heard someone ask, "Did you get it yet?" My response: "Almost, give me a few more weeks."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home