Rich On A Unicycle

I received my first unicycle as a gift from my wife on Christmas, 2005. For anyone interested, I'm chronicling the process of learning to ride it here. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: Tucson, AZ, United States

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Another freemount

And now, almost a year later, another successful freemount!

I've only been out on the unicycle a few times in the past year. I'm busy, my back complains about it, etc. But I'm finally starting to get back into some sort of shape, with two or three trips to the gym and one or two bike rides each week, so I thought I'd take out the one-wheeler this morning.

I got in a successful half-lap, then a couple more. Then I practiced on freemounting for awhile, and finally succeeded. After that I did a complete lap plus the extra 100 yards or so to my car. And at that point I was exhausted, so I packed it in.

A successful morning, considering how seldom I've been out lately!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home